Wednesday, January 30, 2013

The prostate.

The prostate. Mysterious, elusive and, frankly, terrifying. From what I can gather, the prostate is closely associated with cancer and similarly difficult issues. The warnings surrounding maintenance of a healthy prostate abound. It just seems like a lot of trouble. So the big question I have about the prostate is: how do I avoid getting one?

Most of the prostate-related billboards I see depict handsome, fit men in their sixties jogging near mountains or trees. So if these are the guys with problematic prostates, I guess I should stop exercising while I'm still young. Sure, it would be nice to be active in my later years, but how high a price am I willing to pay? No thanks. You can have your prostates and your jogging, older guys. Have fun lugging that ticking time bomb around.


Poor sucker's sitting on a volcano and
he doesn't even know it. Just jogging
and grinning like an idiot, while the
pressure builds and builds...





No comments: